MECh Engineers has plant & machinery dedicated to manufacturing of various custom build equipment by use of corrosion-resistant alloys in the chemical, oil & gas, processing and power generation industries:
- Diameter up to 6.5 meter (in single piece).
- Length up to 42 meter (in single piece).
- Single Piece Equipment Weighing up to 126 MT (under EOT cranes).
- Plate rolling capacity max. 90 mm [inhouse] & 200mm [by partnering].
- CNC Profile cutting up to 300 mm (CS), 100 mm (SS).
- Working Table 5-meter(W) x 14-meter(L).
- Manual air plasma up to 110mm thickness available.
- CNC Tube sheet drilling & milling (in steel) up to 2500 mm x 2500 mm x 300 mm (thick) [inhouse] & up to 1000 mm thick [by partnering].
- Modular Heat Treatment facility available by partnering for large jobs.
- Extensive experience & facility for fabricating CS-NACE/HIC, 300/400 Series Stainless Steel, 904L, Duplexes, Nickel Alloys, Titanium, Clad Steel) Hastelloy®, Copper-Nickel GRADES.
- Surface treatments (Pickling & Passivation, polishing, Blasting & Painting etc.) as per client specification.
- Blast Room [in house] 8-meter (H) x 8.5-meter(W) x 15-meter(L).